Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last Post

For a few reasons I am changing my blog address.
I know I've changed it before, so thank you for your patience.
I would like to keep the readership to people I know as much as possible.
I've just sent an e-mail out to people I know have read my blog before giving the new address.
If you didn't get one, please don't be mad. I know I didn't get you all.
Just leave a message with your e-mail address and I will send you the new address.
Your comments are hidden so your e-mail won't be shown.
I've never hidden comments before, so hopefully I will be able to access them :)
Thanks again for your patience.

I will keep this old one open. Maybe when I get fast enough Internet I will make this into a book using Blurb, but for now it will stay open but I won't be posting here anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!