Saturday, November 21, 2009

Does anyone care to join?

Ok, so I've just been to the biggest craft fair of the year around here. I don't know if I feel worthy to maintain a craft blog. Maybe I should bow down to the real crafty gurus our there and surrender. Soooo, I was wondering if any of my crafty/domestic friends would want to co-author it with me.

We could post anything that is domestic (not personal stuff), like a great recipe you found, a project you completed, a Birthday cake you decorated, a great deal you found, a chore chart system that worked for you, etc. etc. etc. You wouldn't have to feel any pressure to post a lot or anything. Just whenever you feel like it.

Anyone?

Maybe I should shut up and go in my craft room. :)

5 comments:

  1. ummmmm that would be fun!!! i keep my blog for my fam to keep up with my growing boys... i feel weird posting crafty stuff because no one visits to see me anyway! i would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tell me when to start. I will do my best to share some of my ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be willing to post some. I always have a project going on it seems. But, I usually always steal my ideas. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will love to check out everybody's domestic endeavors....I don't have much of my own to contribute.....but maybe a few. I did just make christmas stockings with my new sewing machine and then the beadboard in Zach's room when I get done, and then I always am trying new recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!