Wednesday, August 12, 2009

And we've been...

This is a continuation of the previous post. Does anyone have any tips for uploading pictures faster? Holy crap I've been trying to upload pictures for about 14 hours now. No wonder I haven't blogged in two weeks! I've tried making them Tiff, making them smaller, uploading one at a time etc., etc., and it still takes forever. Any advice?
Has anyone tried to upload them to a photo site like snapfish or something and then using the URL instead of off of your computer?
Anyway we've been... having more fun picking huckleberries.And making huckleberry pancakes, and looking forward to shakes and jam. Yum!Eating so much ice cream at Grandma's ice cream social that one of us threw up in front of everyone. We won't name names. And playing in lakes with friends.
Now, I have to pay for having fun and trying to post about having fun that I have to go tackle our mountain of laundry.

3 comments:

  1. Those huckleberries look good! Your baby looks so cute and the icecream looks yummy!

    I have no tips on uploading faster. I usually do one picture at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have been very busy and also having a lot of fun.

    I don't know about the pics, sometimes mine are really slow too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE huckleberry pancakes. I wish I would have been with you to enjoy some!

    As far as uploading your pics, I always make mine smaller and that works for me. I have no other advice. :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!