Monday, April 5, 2010

Hobby Lobby

With Roberts closing, I need your help to get Idaho Falls a Hobby Lobby. What is a Hobby Lobby? A huge craft, awesome, arts and crafts store that we definitely need.

So, what can you do?

Go here. And tell them that we need one here. If you want you can copy my message:


To whom it may concern:
I live inIdaho Falls, ID and recently one of our major craft stores (Roberts) have announced they are closing due to being bought out. This leaves us with limited craft store options, and I would love to see a Hobby Lobby come to our town. We have many crafty moms in this area (and Idaho Falls is the hub for many smaller towns in Eastern Idaho). I know your store would do well here.
Sincerely,
Julie

Help spread the word to get a Hobby Lobby here. After all, my husbands dream of getting a Panda Express here has finally come true, so why can't mine?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Hobby Lobby! IF definitely needs one. I'll write a letter pretending I live in IF for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!