Friday, July 30, 2010

So, it wasn't on my list of places to try, but finding myself minus two children and a husband this evening, I knew I wasn't cooking. I asked some neighbors where I should eat and was recommended a new place called Billmans. They do catering, dine-in, and carry out burgers, steaks etc.
They were a little organized-ie the girl didn't know what was on the burgers, how to mark the punch card etc. I ordered the cowgirl burger and a kids meal, which was supposed to come with fries, a drink, and a cookie. We ended up with no drink or cookie but did get a extra BBQ steak sandwhich that I didn't order.
But, the food....really good. I would say the hamburger was pretty tasty. The fries were homemade...good, but I like a little more crispy.
If you are in the mood to try something new, I would give this a try.
3.80 out of 5 stars for me.

1 comment:

  1. I have wanted to try that place. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!