Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Haircut

Of course after having three boys, I had dreams of a girl with beautiful thick hair wearing all sorts of cute hairbows. Well, she used to wear hairbows. Now she pulls them out instantly and pulls some of her meager hair out with it. So we are on a break from hairbows. Hopefully someday.... I still like making all sorts of different kinds.

Anyway, the mullet thing was getting to me. It only looked nice for about 10 minutes after a bath and comb. So, she got her first haircut today.

Before:

Photobucket

Photobucket

During:
Photobucket

She did so good! After seeing exactly how much snips I paid $9 for, it makes me think I maybe could have done it and not butched it too bad!

Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!