Thursday, February 10, 2011

T turns Five!

First we invited as many friends as would fit in my car and weren't in school yet.
Photobucket
Then we opened some presents:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then we had brownies in an ice cream cone topped with ice cream.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Then we headed over to the Elite Gym for their open gym for little guys.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
For the family party I made strawberry milkshake cupcakes:
Strawberry Cheesecake Cake, Topped with Chocolate Ganache, and Buttercream frosting, topped with a gumball for the cherry and sprinkles. Yum!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I can't believe he is already five! Time flies.



4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tyce! Looks like you went to a lot of work on those cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday for him. You are such a fantastic mom, Julie. You are one of those people that does wonderful things all the time and I think, "How does she get it all done? And make it look so easy??" You should share your secrets! :)
    PS-I love cupcakes. And those look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I can't believe he's 5 already.
    (From Jeanette)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We made a jibjab card to send to Tyce on his birthday. Then we realized you had to pay, so we didn't send it. Then I got distracted and forgot to find something else. So Happy Birthday to Tyce. We did think of him. Looks like a fun party.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!