Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sledding and Movies

Tristan has an awesome cousin who lives in the country. They have an great sledding hill right outside their front door. We try to go at least once a winter.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The girl C went down, we face planted, plus she wouldn't keep anything on her hands. So me and her ended up playing inside most of the time.
Photobucket
Mr. C getting ready to go.
Photobucket
Thanks for the fun time!

We are getting quit the collection of movies on our DVR lately, plus it is freezing outside, so last night I realized I watched five movies last week. My average is usually one or less a week.
By myself I watched:
Obsessed (the one with Beyonce): I thought the husband was the pyscho, but it was actually a girl stalking the husband. Intense, but I liked it.
Miss Congeniality: A classic, watched it while I was cleaning out my craft room and crafting
Confessions of Shopoholic: I had low expectations, but actually really ended up liking this movie a lot.

With the kids I watched:
Paul Blart, Mall Cop: Your IQ goes down a bit, but it is pretty funny.

And with Tristan I watched:
Did you hear about the Morgans?: A little corny at parts, but I love this movie. There are some very funny lines in this one.

3 comments:

  1. I loved Confessions of a Shop-a-holic. I thought it was really cute. I haven't seen any of the others. I can't believe that I haven't taken my kids sledding yet this year...and we even got a new sled for christmas. Plus, sledding is FREE fun, so we really need to go. Mitch has taken the kids skiing twice, but it is so expensive and Tyson and I miss out. How come you always think I have cut my hair? I guess all this growing out is for nothing if it still looks short. Tyce must have been sick today, huh? Actually, 5 out of our 9 kids were gone, I couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure we will ever be a skiing family, because ski season is tax season, and heavens knows I won't be taking them by myself!
    I knew your hair looked different today, I just wasn't sure if it was the way you styled it or if it was trimmed. I like your hair this length, but I like it shorter too. I feel like mine grows really slow.
    Tyce was sick. He was acting really tired yesterday, and then he threw up right before church today. He seems to be acting fine now though, so I'm not sure what is up. As long as no one else gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a good time sledding!! My kids really look forward to those parties. Brock still asks almost daily if we are having a sledding party today.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!