Saturday, February 26, 2011

100 Day

Photobucket
So, I bragged on B when he did it in first grade, so of course C needs some time in the limelight too! Yesterday he earned 100 AR points at school! I think it is a pretty great accomplishment for a six-year-old when the books are .5-1 points each. Great job C! We are very proud of you!
It has really helped having the AR program online now. Every time he reads anything he has to run and take a test.

Oh, the pressure for the other two :)
Hopefully I won't be too pressureful, seeing how the award I won in Government Class my senior year was being the first W****** to not be a Valadictiorian! That was a proud moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!