Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I love you because I like you

My funny boys:

Last night we were putting the boys to bed and Tristan told T that he loved him. When he shut the door T shouted, "I love you because I like you!"

And us to the boys on Sunday, "Do you want to take a shower or a bath?"

T, "I want to take a shower but without the raindrops on my head."

Hmmmmmm

And yesterday B wasn't digging the homework idea. "Homework is such a waste of time. I already know everything and plus it is a waste of trees."

I didn't know I was raising such an earth conscious granola!


\

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! Thanks for the laugh, I needed one this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I love the stuff my kids say. It's good you wrote it down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny, especially the tree hugger comment.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!