Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wasting time

  • T got stung by a bee for the second time in two weeks and probably the 5th or 6th time in his life. Last week his arm was swollen. Today his whole back and tummy got red with white bumps, his tummy hurt, his eyes were starting to puff up.
  • Apparantly, I didn't hide my panic good enough because B started freaking out and wondering if his brother was going to die. Good reminder that even he can really drive you nuts, he is still my baby and I would be devastated if anything happened to him.
  • I've had an MSN e-mail account ever since I got married 10 1/2 years ago. It started getting way too many junk e-mails, so I got a gmail account which I love. But I kept the msn one to give out to non-people. But I got a virus and had weird e-mails going out. So, I decided to just delete the account and create a new gmail one for junk mail. But I can't even get the msn one to open so I can delete it. Grrrr. And apparantly once you do hit delete, if you log in sometime in the next 270 days your account will be reactivated.
  • Scouting is a really good calling for most of it, but the other part makes me want to pull my hair out. Nuff said.
  • I went shopping with the in-laws this past weekend in SLC. Shopped hard. Got some cute stuff and good deals.
  • Been considering going private on the blog again. Maybe I will sleep on it. Things will look up in the morning. But then it is Monday and I have to mow the lawn and do laundry etc. etc.
  • I will probably regret this post in the morning when I'm fresh.
  • Love-

3 comments:

  1. You might want to change your sunscreen. T got stung alot one summer(ears and neck). The sunscreen we were using had a fruit scent. He wasn't rubbing it in enough and the bees and wasps were attrached to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you regret this post? Just kidding! Blogging late at night equals regret for me. Poor T...ouch! You are my scout-sista! I feel your pain...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to go private, but I am so sick of the Chinese comments I have been considering it myself!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!