In other ways it seems like we have been married for longer than that. We actually met in the 7th grade. Scary, I know!
He asked me out at a 7th grade dance, but I had to tell him we were too young. We were kind of distant friends for a while, and then he asked me out again when I turned 16. We dated a few other people, but were mostly together ever since.
We got engaged on September 11th,1999 (two weeks after he got home) and married on December 17th 1999.
Things I love about Tristan:
1)He works hard for our family even when he hates his job during tax season.
2) He spends quality time with his family and comes to all games, performances etc.
3) He is a very sweet and attentive to me and supportive of my hobbies.
4) He honors his priesthood and is very faithful in his callings.
5) He has a terrific sense of humor.
6) He takes care of our money and makes me feel secure. He is frugal when he needs to be, but also doesn't mind spend spending money on trips, etc that help build family memories.
I love you babe! Can't wait to spend the rest of our lives and eternity together!
First dance with Josh. Whe knew we would live 2 houses down?
Last dance, Senior Commencement in a Limo
He was pretty hot with a tan after umpiring all summer. (He's still hot with his Mormon dad tan!)