It's that time of year where we get to set goals once again. One advantage of being pregnant is that I don't have to put down lose weight!
Here it is:
1) Have a baby girl, and decorate her room, and buy tons of stinking cute pink stuff!
2) Read my Sunday school and Relief Society lessons beforehand
3) Catch up on scrapbooking
4) Finish garden pavers
5) Actually grow something in my garden
6) Let my kids see Yellowstone (because it's so far away you know)
7) Have my hair be in a pony tail
8)) Learn more about Photoshop
9) Write more
10) Make Birthday cupcakes that I am proud of and don't cringe when I look at pictures of what I made.
(Here's the cake that made me decide to switch to cupcakes! Uggg! )
11) Cherish the moments with my kids more
12) Fully finish the basement (cabinets and drawers on computer table, tile in bathtub)
I know it's not too ambitious, but these are my goals for this year. Hope you have a great year!