Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lowes Projects



One of the things that our family LOVES to do is the Lowes and Home Depot projects.
Brandon has gone from needing help with every step to being able to do it mostly all by himself.
It is great male-bonding time, and when I come Tyce and I get to wonder the stores and dream.
It is definetly the process and not the product, because most of them end up in the garbage sooner or later, but the boys get to feel a sense of accomplishment as they complete these projects. Best of all, it's free and requires no preparation besides showing up.

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Home Depot used to come to the school I taught at and we would choose two kids from each class to go build the project. They do some really cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! I always wondered if people had to sign up and what the cost was....maybe we'll give it a try. When are they?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!