1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people
5. Let each person you are tagging them by leaving them a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your blog entry is up
Here we go!!
Remember they are six random things--(pretty much the first things that come to my mind :))
1) I got voted most likely to not have any white walls at my last family reunion. I have 12 different colors of paint around my house right now! For coming from a white-walled home I somehow am not fearful when it comes to color! Sometimes I could use a little fear (like when I painted my trim and the color of my laundry room isn't my favorite). I do like the rest of my color though.
2) I am not sentimental when it comes to things. I love to throw away and clean things out. Even though you couldn't tell with my cluttered house.
However, I married the opposite of myself you literally gets sick when it comes to throwing away something you paid actual money for. Right now I think I could throw away 70% of my closet. Does anyone want to nominate me for What not to Wear so I can get a new wardrobe?
3) I have had 5 callings in the last 5 years since we moved into our house: Sunbeams, Activity Days, Nursery, Beehive Advisor, and 2nd Counselor in YW's.
4) I really want a girl. I know I should be Ok if I don't get one, and I should be grateful for my healthy children (and I am), but I'm really going to be REALLY sad and going to Tina for moral support if I don't get one. I want to see what a John baby girl would look like.
5) Like paint colors, I get sick of my hair and like it to change it up a lot (that should be a blog in itself, complete with pictures). I've done super short, dark, light, curly, etc. The only thing I've never really done very well is have it long enough for a pony tail. Right now I am trying to do that. I don't need super-long, just long enough to put it in a pony that doesn't fall out. Any advice for that spontaneous day when I can't stand it and chop it all off?
6) Here is a list of jobs I have had in my life: JJ Norths, Afterthoughts (for one day doing inventory), Starlite Skating, Tautphaus Park Ice Rink, Target, Sears Telemarketing, Waste Connections, MailBoxes, Etc, Disability Resource Center, John and John Acct.
People I'm tagging: Kristen, Krista, Diana, Sharon, Kami, Teasha