Sunday, October 19, 2008

Foods that I'm craving (or have craved)


Ok, I know men don't believe that cravings are real during pregnancy, but I haven't needed a ham and cheese from Papa Kelsey's for a really long time, and now one a day please.
The problem with my cravings is that something that sounds good once doesn't necessarily sound good again. For example, I threatened to make Tristan do a 10 o'clock run to Wal-Mart for Corn Chex, so the next day he bought me 3 boxes and now they aren't sounding so good.

Pretty much I can handle eating most foods as long as I didn't have to think about it beforehand or make it myself. Fun for a husband believe me.

Here is my list:
Ham and cheese sandwhich from Papa Kelseys
Subway Sandwhiches
Corn Chex
Lemon Pasta
Yoplait Yogurts
Corn Bran Cereal

Oh wait, that all sounds digusting now. I better go throw up!

5 comments:

  1. Haha! This post made me laugh! And it made me jealous! I LOVE Papa Kelsey's! Every time I go to IF, I have to eat there. It is so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie! I am thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Papa Kelsey's in so long. I can't believe that you even crave things this early. I still haven't found things that sound good. Everything still makes me nauseous. I hope your throwing up stage doesn't last too long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no chocolate on that list! Are you feeling okay? I have to say - chocolate is a favorite for me (as you well know) and I have THREE (count them - I dare you to try during sacrament meeting because they turn into millions!) THREE girls. You should add chocolate to that list and not take it off until your little pink bundle is in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lemon Pasta? Is this really something that you can buy, or do you make it special for your craving?! Crazy! I love that Tristan was so thoughtful and bought you so many boxes of cereal and now they seem nasty! What a good guy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!