Thursday, October 23, 2008

For everything else there's Mastercard


Vitamin regimen my doctor has me on:

Breakfast:

1 Folic Acid

1 B6

1/2 Unisom

2 Gummy vitamins

1 Fish Oil

1 Ginger Root


Lunch:

1 B6

1/2 Unisom

1 Folic Acid


Dinner:

1 B6

1/2 Unisom

1 Folic Acid


Price: A total pain, because I hate taking this many vitamins.
Faithfully taking these in hopes that I feel like a human being again soon (for mine and my husband's sake)= Priceless
There are some things money can't buy, but for everything else there is Mastercard!

5 comments:

  1. Are you sick? Are you always sick with your babies? I'm telling you - chocolate is better than all of those things combined! I take it in lethal doses and feel GREAT! Is there anything you need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRICELESS------

    You are funny..I hope you feel better and here's to hoping all this pain will get you a girl!

    I decided last night that Lily is cute enough we might have more kids! So, you should feel awesome that this is your last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your so sick Julie! Let me know if you need someone to watch the kids for awhlie so you can have a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lot of vitamins! I took 1/2 Unisom and Vitamin B6 when I was pregnant with Kambria. It really helped with the whole sick- 24-hours-a-day feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe all this crap he has you taking. Why didn't he just prescribe you an anti-nausea medicine? I hope it doesn't make you more sick. Taking that many pills just makes my stomach turn. Hope you feel better soon! I might check into the Vitamin B6 if it helps. Thanks Krista for the tip.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!