Monday, October 27, 2008

Topping Karen's apple story....

So, you thought having spit out apples all of your house was bad?
Try this.
So, it's 3:00, about the time I start feeling like a human being for the day. The kids had
actually been pretty self-entertaining (I even took a small nap without turning on the TV).
So, I was starting to put my house back together when Creighton says, "Mom, look what Tyce is doing!"
I look over and Tyce has found a pee diaper and has emptied out the entire contents all over the family room and dining room.
Maybe he's giving Josh and run for his money! Arghhh!

3 comments:

  1. oh yeah...congratulations on your pregnancy! i'm so happy for you. i'll keep coming back to see how you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!