Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Take Five

Take Five
10 years ago I was:
1. Waiting faithfully for my missionary
2. Living in Orem with two sisters.
3. Working at Waste Connections
4. Trying to learn to drive a stick-shift
5. Crying during every movie or love song.


5 things on my list today:
1. Take care of my niece Lily.
2. Do Sharon's laundry
3. Drive safely back to my hotel
4. Swim at my hotel
5. Try not to be too hot.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. String Cheese
2. Nuts
3. Chex Mix
4. Guacomole
5. Chocolate


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Go back to school
3. Hire a decorator
4. Save for future
5. Buy clothes

5 places I have lived:
1. Ammon, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Orem, Utah
4. Logan, Utah
5.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Bus girl at JJ Norths
2. Starlite Skating
3. Target
4. MailBoxes Etc.
5. Disability Resource Center

I tag anyone who wants to play!!

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if you would find a computer during your trip. Hope you are having a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good ol' Starlite Skating days. I think it's safe to say...I don't miss them. Have you been in there lately? I haven't for years but my sister says it is the exact same. Don't they realize they can update??? The place was scary when WE worked there...and that was forever ago!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your e-mail if you want to know my new blog address. Your comment will be hidden-don't worry!